As of January 4th, 2016
This policy details how data about all of users is used when they access our websites and services (together, "RZ") or interact with us.
- Protecting our users Privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about all of our users.
- We do not run ads, other than the job ads posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes, but we do utilize them to improve user experience (improved login, enhance navigation, etc).
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from RZ.
- Data you post on or send via RZ, and/or send us directly or via other sites.
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL) and Braintreepayments, Stripe and Paypal.
- Data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, company details, phone, photos, etc.).
- Web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers, etc).
- Data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites" lists).
- Data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- Data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
- Employer & Recruiter information
- Job-Seeker information eg. Resumes, contract information, etc.
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.